Relationship workshop – three day
As a couple, you will develop skills to improve communication and resolve conflict. Are you wondering how you ever fell in love with this individual? Do you feel you are too different to work well together? Are you feeling overwhelmed by the problems in your relationship? Spend three days working on your relationship. Learn about each other and build a stronger relationship. It can benefit all couples whether you are newly married or been married for years.
Learn skills to improve your relationship success. Are you an individual who is wondering how to be more successful at your relationships? Do you feel unable to cope with another failed relationship? Do you think you are not worthy of being loved? This group will teach you how to be more successful in relationships. You will gain information on relationship patterns
- Stress Management – webinar on how to manage stress. Learn what makes stress bad and how it can also be a positive.
- Self-Care – webinar on implementing self-care into your daily practice.
- Communication for couples: improving communication
- Communication for all areas of your life
- Conflict Resolution for couples
If you are interested in the webinars or live groups, please contact us to be added to a waitlist for the next available webinar.
Public presentations on a variety of topics are offered monthly. These presentations include:
- Stress and how it’s a good thing.
- Communication in all relationships
- Conflict resolution
- The Blame and Shame Game
- The art of Self-Care
- Single is the new me: resolving relationship issues for singles.
- Mindfulness in everyday life